Sunday, May 25, 2014

For a limited time ... free high-class Obamacare bumper stickers!

In this post: Insomnia, barfy images.

4:13 A.M. It’s the middle of the night and I can’t sleep again, although this time I think I’ll blame my predicament on way too many Saturday naps. There were THREE. (Oy.)

However before I go back to bed to keep Sam company I’d like to post the following collection of aggravating images in the news that make me sick enough to hurl already. They include: arrogant welfare rancher Cliven Bundy and his army of camouflaged douchebags; recent psychopathic mass murderer Elliot Rodger; George “Shoot First” Zimmerman; fart-face Ted Cruz; half-naked Russian “he-man” autocrat Vladimir Putin; and irrelevant north woods moose-killer Sarah Palin. Do I sound bitter? Did I miss anybody?
6:46 A.M. Bad news, people. It’s too late to go back to bed and pester Sam because he just walked into the study with a pot of coffee. Rats.

7:12 A.M. In the event you’re feeling driven (no pun intended) to advertise your affection for health insurance, for a limited time the Howdygram is proud to offer a couple of high-class Obamacare bumper stickers ... absolutely free. Choose from AMERICANS FOR OBAMACARE or I OBAMACARE. We only have one of each so don’t screw this up. Just send an email right away if you’re interested, okay?
7:50 A.M. Since I can’t really think of anything else to do right now I should probably try to get some sleep because Sam and I talked about doing dim sum for lunch today at Hong Kong Royal and I don’t want to pass out in the dumplings.

Thank you for reading this.

No comments: