Thursday, January 16, 2014

Judi Dench has my favorite haircut on the planet.

In this post: A Costco junket, a haircut, celebrity photos.

10:11 A.M. Sam is at Costco as I write this post, loading up on essential crap for the Howdygram kitchen! If he sticks to the list today’s haul will include 1) Brownie Brittle; 2) teeny chicken tacos; 3) breakfast burritos; 4) pistachios; 5) shrimp ceviche; 6) sushi; 7) chicken flautas; 8) a gigantic sack of Clementine tangerines; 9) Orowheat bread; 10) two kinds of pepper jack cheese; 11) a box of frozen Angus burgers; and 12) I think that’s it.

10:28 A.M. I just made the bed fancy-style with everything tucked in and decorative pillows all over the place. I felt inspired because my new “mobile hairdresser” will be here in a couple of hours and I assume the master bath will be our salon. Incidentally, I’m extremely damn excited about this adventure and even printed out a picture of Judi Dench (see below) modeling the all-time best haircut EVER. I want to look exactly like this except my hair isn’t gray and I’m also not crazy about her earrings.
10:49 A.M. I wish Sam would get home. I’m starving.

10:51 A.M. To kill a little time here’s a very cute montage of various celebrities when they young. Enjoy, okay?
Thank you for reading this, people.

No comments: