Saturday, March 9, 2013

I hope to hell you’re having a pleasant weekend, and I mean this sincerely.

I absolutely, positively CANNOT SLEEP. I’ve been back and forth to bed since 1:30 this morning but finally gave up and shlepped myself permanently into the study about an hour ago. My head hurts, the peripheral neuropathy in my hands and feet is driving me insane and I want to punch my fist through a wall. As a last resort I might attempt a nap on the chaise in the family room when I finish this post because I’m so tired I can’t see straight. In the meantime I hope to hell you’re having a pleasant weekend, and I mean this sincerely.

I just noticed a little boxed blurb on one of the news websites that Daylight Savings Time starts tomorrow! Oy, already?

I think I’d better try sleeping again, except this time I’ll start with two extra-strength Tylenols, sugar-free chocolate soy milk and a couple of Slim Jims. I love Slim Jims.

Thank you for reading this.

No comments: