Thursday, December 27, 2012

Enter to win a valuable prize.

Here’s hoping all of you enjoyed your holiday. Our typical Jewish Christmas at Howdygram headquarters included: 1) a pile of back-to-back Andy Hardy movies; 2) sleet; 3) homemade tacos; 4) prolonged naps; and 5) a gigantic box of assorted muffins from Tom Thumb. I didn’t write a post yesterday because I was too busy with item 1. Sam tackled item 5 with no help from me whatsoever.

And now ... your last chance in 2012 to win a valuable prize from the Howdygram when you IDENTIFY BOTH CLASSIC MOVIE STARS pictured below! Just use the “click here” button to enter by email. The official entry deadline is midnight, New Year’s Eve, so get busy, figure it out and don’t horse around, okay? Thank you and good luck ...
It’s 4:30 in the morning and I have no idea why I’m awake at this hour. I got up at 3:15 with hot feet and decided to hang out at my desk until I feel normal and I’m ready to go back to bed. (P.S. — I’m almost ready.) In case you’re interested, the hot feet thing has to be related to diabetic neuropathy because there’s really no other explanation for weird crap like this. My other symptoms frequently include hot hands, shortness of breath, dizziness, difficulty swallowing, heartburn, diminished taste buds, plantar fasciitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, muscle cramps, numb fingers, gray hair and flat tires. (I might be kidding about the hair and tires.)

It’s just another day in Diabetesland. Thank you for reading this.

2 comments:

Scott K. Johnson said...

Sounds like a wonderful holiday break! Nice and low-key.

Sorry to hear your feet woke you up.

Marcy Marks said...

Happy holidays, Scott! Hope all is well with you!