Monday, September 17, 2012

Another gem from GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney, the arrogant piece of poo.

As I sit here with a clogged kitchen sink waiting for Sam to get home from work I’d like to share the latest quote from GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney, the arrogant piece of poo who continues to demonstrate complete disgust for half of America’s citizens. Here’s the proof:

“There are 47 percent who will vote for the President no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That’s an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what. These are people who pay no income tax. My job is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives.”

Holy crap! Can anybody be more disengaged, mean-spirited, calculating or heartless? Every time Romney opens his mouth I want run screaming into the street! It’s just another lame attempt to deflect public scrunity from his own lousy platform and secretive financial holdings by creating hatred towards Americans in need. THE HOWDYGRAM THINKS EVERYBODY SHOULD VOTE FOR OBAMA.
And now I think I’ll try to scrounge up something to eat that doesn’t involve using the sink. Thank you for putting up with me.

No comments: